The Give Hope Charitable Foundation is a nonprofit organization established in July 2013 with the active support of Promet.
The Fund’s activities are aimed at implementing social projects in the field of charitable assistance to children in children's institutions located in the Uzlovsky district of the Tula region. Currently, the fund provides support to two children's institutions, this is GOU TO “Dubovskaya school for students with disabilities” and GOUU TO “Uzlovsky kindergarten”, in which, among others, orphans, children left without parental care and children with disabilities.Visit website
- Targeted assistance to orphans;
- Capital construction, repair of premises, land improvement works;
- Arrangement of classrooms, bedrooms and workshops;
- Arrangement of sports and children's playgrounds, updating sports equipment;
- Spiritual development and preparation of children for independent life;
- Supporting initiatives aimed at developing a voluntary movement;
- Raising funds, working with potential investors;
- Organization and holding holidays for children;
- Organization of collecting money or gifts for festive events;
- Organization of workshops of various kinds;
- Organization of children's leisure (excursions and field events).